Raise money for Book Aid International by simply doing something you enjoy: having your friends round for dinner!
Here are some fun suggestions to get the taste buds tingling . . .
Invite friends to a Safari Supper – this is a variant on the ‘potluck dinner’ in which each successive course is prepared and eaten at the residence of a different host, or if your home or event space is large enough, in a different area for each course.
Or you could invite guests to Dinner4Good. Here’s how it works:
- Choose to host a dinner party and set up your dinner page.
- Invite guests using the automated service on your page.
- Your guests visit your dinner page and see who else has been invited, what you’re planning to cook and what the dress code or theme will be.
- Your guests accept your invitation (of course!) and make a hassle-free donation to Book Aid International via their credit or debit card.
- You host a marvellous dinner party which all your friends rave about for months to come!
- Dinner4Good collect all the donations (including Gift Aid) and pay it directly to us – no hassle for you or your friends.
- For more information see the Dinner4Good website or contact us.