We all like a bit of competition from time to time and quiz nights are a fantastic way of raising money for Book Aid International while having some fun. So round up your friends, family and colleagues for an evening of quizzical banter!
Coming up with questions
Where to hold your quiz night
- Down the local pub – just ask the landlord for permission!
- Bookshops and libraries might like to support your cause
- Social suppers and charity dinner evenings
- School halls, church events or village fetes might be good places to bring in the crowds or advertise your quiz!
- Never underestimate the comfort of your own home – hold a quiz night with family and friends
- Work parties are a fun place to spark up a bit of healthy competition!
How much to charge
You could charge as little as £2 for a small ‘on the go’ quiz or £10 a ticket in a pub with nibbles provided…and remember, for each £2 you raise we can ship another carefully selected book to our partners around the world.
Please share your stories with us
To receive a fundraising pack containing posters, bookmarks and leaflets about our work, please get in touch or call 020 7733 3577.