Trusts and foundations
Our work is generously supported by excellent partnerships with trusts and foundations who share our belief that books really can change lives.
As a result of the support we receive from a wide range of trusts and foundations we are able to make longer-term interventions in libraries, monitor and review our progress and impact, and build local capacity in the countries where we work.
The trusts and foundations that support us prioritise education, literacy, innovation and the value of reading to bring economic and social development to some of the world’s poorest areas. It is this shared vision that makes our partnerships successful.
Our income from trusts and foundations
In 2018, over one-third (36%) of income was from trusts and foundations. The wide range of programmes we run simply wouldn’t be possible without their support.
If you represent a trust or foundation
If you represent a trust or foundation and would like to consider making Book Aid International a beneficiary of a one-off grant or multi-year support, we can provide detailed proposals describing a project’s aims, objectives and expected outcomes, how these align with your charitable objectives and budgets that itemise all project costs.
We also provide detailed progress reports, budget reports and photographs so you can see exactly how your donation is being used and the impact on the children and adults who benefit from your support.
We are currently fundraising for a number of projects due to start in 2020 including:
- Inspiring Readers – our award-winning project to get more books into under-resourced primary schools
- Children’s Corners – creating inspiring spaces for children in public and community libraries
- STEM Study Hubs – supporting secondary students in their study of STEM subjects
- Keeping vulnerable children in school and off the streets
- Creating accessible libraries for use by children with and without disabilities.
For more information please contact our trust fundraising team on 020 7733 3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.