Resources for schools
We've provided a range of resources to help you talk to your pupils about our work, enrich your World Book Day celebrations and start fundraising!
Activities for the classroom
We need your school’s help to send one million books to people around the world who do not have the books they need. In our schools pack, you’ll find find activities to enrich your classroom and raise funds to send books around the world. Wondering what’s inside? View a sample activity
We would like to thank Pearson and Project Literacy for funding the creation of its school’s pack and supporting its World Book Day fundraising activities.
We also have a few other activities available:
- Download our African mask template collection (PDF)
- Download a map of Africa (JPEG)
- Download a set of African games (PDF)
Presentation about Book Aid International’s work
Help children and young people understand why fundraising for Book Aid International on World Book Day is so important.
If you require a Powerpoint version of this presentation, please email email@example.com.
More fundraising ideas
- View a list of 20 school fundraising ideas
- Find more about holding bakesales, book swaps and other fundraising ideas